Focus Care Youth+ Revival Masque mask, part of the Focus Care Youth range, is a great skin booster before or after a holiday and also as a winter treatment.
Powerful ant-ageing ingredients and suitable for all skin types and skin tones including first time users to Environ.
Recomended for people with fine lines, uneven tone and texture, scarring, dryness and lax skin.
Ideal for existing vitamin A step-up cream users as part of their daily Environ skincare routine.
The Environ Revival Masque formulation has been proven to trigger growth factors by lowering the pH of the skin to help promote collagen and hydration resulting in a fresher more youthful appearance.
How to use:
- The potent anti-ageing ingredients in the Revival Masque mean that it should be introduced gradually into your routine
- Using the brush provided, dispense a small amount (about the size of a 20p coin) of the Revival Masque into hands and apply a thin layer to the face, neck and décolleté
- To start with, apply a thin layer to cleansed skin once or twice a week and leave for 10-15 minutes
- Remove with warm water or a cleanser
- After a week or so increase this to 2-3 hours, 2-3 times a week
- If the skin responds well, you can leave the product on overnight 2-3 times a week depending on your skin’s tolerance. Rinse with warm water or a cleanser the following morning
- Advanced Environ users can needle the skin first with the Cosmetic Roll-CIT for 3-5 minutes before applying the Revival Masque in the evening.
- If skin becomes irritated or inflamed, stop use immediately
- It’s important to wear an SPF during the day when using the Revival Masque