Skin EssentiA Hydrating Clay Masque is a mask for all ages and all skin types but application varies
- Absorbs impurities and excess oil
- Hydrates skin
How to use:
Hydrating Clay Masque is a multi-tasking masque that could be applied as either a quick, gentle facial or décolletage micro-exfoliant or alternatively as a hydrating masque. It is gentle enough to use two or three times a week. When used as a micro-exfoliant:
- Apply the Hydrating Clay Masque over the Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil.
- Micro-exfoliate by massaging with your fingertips in a circular motion before rinsing off with water.
- Remove the last traces of the masque with your preferred Environ cleanser.
When used as a hydrating masque:
- After pre-cleansing and cleansing with your preferred Environ products, apply the Hydrating Clay Masque evenly over the face and leave on for 10-20 minutes.
- The masque becomes transparent as it dries.
- To remove the masque, wet your fingertips and briefly massage the excess product on the face.
- Remove all product by rinsing the face and neck and then cleansing or toning.
When used as an overnight masque:
- First apply your Environ evening skin regime.
- Follow with a thin layer of the Hydrating Clay Masque and leave on overnight.
- Remove the next morning with your preferred Environ cleanser and follow with your Environ morning skin routine.